Friday 29 January 2010

Free stuff, odds and ends.

I was looking into organic beauty products and found this site:

They offer a wide range of organic skincare products, make up, bath and body, mother and child, Hair, items for Men. They also offer free samples. You get to choose 5 samples for free, you just pay postage, Some product samples have a small payment on them, but a lot were free.
Here are my free items.
So far I have tried the foundation-beauty fluid, the lipstick was great, very moisturizing and natural looking. If you want a more natural skincare routine, give them a try.

From the hair section I chose this SOS dry conditioner, to soothe and condition scalp and hair.



Its a bit of a scatty blog today, piecing bits from last year in with my days recently. I realized that I didn't post many Christmas photos, so here is one of Jessie-Jane and Ellie-Faith on Christmas morning, with their new baby change bags-complete with fabric nappies for their dollies! they went down a treat!
I love this picture, peeking into their world of make believe and fun!

Saturday morning, reading the children's bible and yummy breakfast.


Mummy was unwell, but Ellie took care of me! 


Ellie using her workbooks.

Jessie having to use her brain and crack the alphabet code, to read the Christmas letter.


Lots of hearty winter soups have been made. My blender was very happy!


Winter Veg soup, prior to blender. 

I hope you are all being blessed this week, 
I am being challenged to press in, get my ears closer to my saviors voice.
Fight anything that seeks to hinder me in my purpose.
We all have one! 
Blessings,





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails