Friday 15 January 2010

Fullness



2 Corinthians 3:17
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is
freedom


'Sometimes we can tie ourselves in knots.
Sometimes we can become burdened by pressures and false expectations.
Sometimes we fool ourselves into thinking we should be different.
Sometimes we are blinded.'


  God has been pulling at my heart strings this new year, asking me to look at everything I do, from a different perspective.Often, we cant see the wood for the trees, but his word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. I feel like he is preparing me for newness of life. A time to really live in his Freedom. 
But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it—he will be blessed in what he does.
Sometimes in order to simplify things, we need to trust that God is in control, trust our own convictions and trust our hearts. Being completeely honest, not only to ourselves, but to those around us. We wont always be understood, sometimes our actions may seem odd to onlookers, but if we are following the spirit of God, the truth of his word and the desires that he has placed in our hearts, then the path will be clear and we will have the freedom to walk in it.
Know his truth.
Know his spirit.
Know your heart.
Walk in it.


Psalm 43:3
Send forth your light and your 
truth, let them guide me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell.
Truely live!!
I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails