Monday 29 March 2010

Reflection time.



This little girl, 
pictured here,
is turning 
7 years old soon!
I cant believe it!
In some ways,
it seems like
yesterday,
that the little 6lb 2oz baby,
came home with us,
and I held her in my arms,
just
gazing
at her,
for hours on end!
She is pictured her,
age 3,
next to her favorite flowers,
the daffodil.
They come out around her
birthday,
and she loves it when they
appear!
She makes up songs about them!!

This little girl,
who is still 3yrs,
decided this morning,
that before cleaning 
her
teeth,
she would first clean
Skulley's
teeth!


This was very amusing to her!


Both of these girls,
have always enjoyed
expressing their own sense 
of 
style!

{Above} Ellie this morning....

Jessie and her
rock star look!
(this is her favorite top, as it carries
all christian symbols on it..
Jesus has the
Key
to her 
heart.
He died on the 
cross.
He made the
 stars,
in the heavens,
and he gave 
New life,
like a 
caterpillar
into a 
butterfly!


I really love being a mum, 
to these two 
precious girls!
( Ellie collecting 'unkerconks' )



Finding worms...


hugging trees?!

But being a Mum,
has its many challenges,
choices,
decisions...



and,
if i have any hope of getting it right,
training them,
equipping them,
loving them,
teaching them,

I must be diligent
in these things..



The night is nearly over; the day is almost here.
 So let us put aside the deeds of darkness,
 and put on the armor of light.
Romans 13:12

and..



Psalm 54:2
Hear my 
prayer, O God;
 listen to the words of my mouth.

Staying close to Him....

Have a blessed day.

 





9 comments:

Leah said...

Gorgeous pics and great post Bex - much Monday love to you all x x

Rebekah said...

Thanks leah, I love your new photo too! xx

Rebecca said...

What a lovely posting. You are so blessed and have beautiful children. My how they DO grow up so quickly. My daughter was in the 6 lb range too. So small and cute - how do they get so big so quickly? I love the Knight and day - quite witty.
Happy Monday!

Reyna Meinhardt said...

What a sweet post, your daughters are so precious!

Laura said...

They are adorable!!! I think your oldest looks just like you!

Lula Lola said...

You couldn't ask for a cuter "tree hugger." Great pictures!

Julie said...

Love this post. Thanks for the reminders. Always so encouraging!

Victoria said...

Great post! Cute pictures of the girls! They certainly do grow up quickly - too quick. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I enjoy yours as well :-)

Joyeful said...

You have some stylin' gals!! They're so precious! I'm lovin' their sunglasses! They are blessed to have a mommy that loves Jesus and is committed to training them up in the way they should go : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails