Tuesday 9 March 2010

Count your blessings.



Psalm 1:1-4


1 Oh, the joys of those who do not



      follow the advice of the wicked,
      or stand around with sinners,
      or join in with mockers.
 2 But they delight in the law of the Lord,
      meditating on it day and night.
 3 They are like trees planted along the riverbank,
      bearing fruit each season.
   Their leaves never wither,
      and they prosper in all they do.

It is all too easy to take for granted the amazing gift of knowing God.
To have access to his 

P E A C E 

that goes beyond our understanding.

To know his 

S T R E N G T H

when we feel so small and weak.

To experience the sense that it will all be 

O K

even if our worst fears come true.

I for one, would like to take a moment to 

T H A N K

my heavenly Father,

For this gift sometimes, makes me feel overwhelmed. It is his

L O V E

'You never leave me God, you never forsake me.'

Where could I go from Your Spirit? Or where could I flee from Your presence?
    If I ascend up into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in hell , You are there.
Psalm 139.8


Tears of thankfulness run down my cheek,
What love is this I have found?
Like a precious jewel, a priceless gift,
Is your love to me.
So undeserving, but so eternally thankful,
do not let me forget.
Let my heart remain soft and open,
and live in a way that says 
Thank-you.











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails