Sunday 11 April 2010

Party time!

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Its Party time!

Over at 5 minutes for mom,
they have put together this lovely idea.
Its a virtual party for bloggers.
Click on the banner above to view details.
Its a chance to meet other bloggers and
share your blog to!

So, If you've just found yourself
over here at Reflection space,
sit down,
make yourself comfy,
grab a cuppa,
and
spend a little time.
Welcome!


I love hearing from readers,
so leave a comment if you've stopped by.
Hows your coffee?
Are you sitting comfortably?
Then I'll introduce myself.

My name is Rebekah,
I am married to James,
( a keen cyclist in his spare time)

We have 2 children
(so far)


I am a christian,
I love to be creative,
I love being a Mum,
I love Greek food,
sunshine,
healthy living,
children,
socializing,
sharing,
reading,
walks in the country,
visiting family,
sharing my faith,
camping,
(when its warm)
Traveling,
I like things tidy!
I change furniture around for a new look,
I am training to be a counselor,
log fires,
marshmallows toasted on sticks,
giggling,
thinking,
many more
that 
can't think of right now!

How about you?





11 comments:

Bitsy Baby Photography said...

Love your UBP introduction =) I wish I'd have gotten more personal, it's an issue I'm overcoming in the blogosphere! Hope to meet up again sometime, here is my blog if you wanna enter my Giveaway =) http://photographybyrita.blogspot.com/

Dorcas said...

I am enjoying your blog! Glad you commented on mine! Feel free to follow me! Thank you and blessings to you and your beautiful family!

Rebecca said...

Oh what fun! have some down time and thought I'd pop over and say hi. Great to get to know you a tad bit better. I'm not a coffee gal but I do drink tea so I'll clink my tea cup to your mug ~ cheers to you & the party!

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

It's great to get to know you a little better. I love camping too but haven't done it in so long. And I love moving furniture as well...my husband is used to it now ;)

Jenn said...

Stopping by for the party!! Nice to meet you! :) Hope you are having fun at the UBP!

Jenni ("Miss Tutu")
My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog - hope you will stop by and say hi! :) and Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest

Diane Schmidt said...

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog! You have a great blog, I'm looking forward to reading more.

Leah said...

Great pics Bex - LOVE that I 'really' know you; what an amazing woman of grace and promise you are, be blessed :)

Jen said...

Nice to meet you! Happy UBP. I'm Jen from Creative and Curious Kids. Loved your party post- my coffee is waiting for me. Right now I'm feeding my bundle of joy while I type! Glad I found your blog-new follower. :)
Hope you'll stop over:
http//raisingcreativeandcuriouskids.blogspot.com

Becky said...

Thanks for your introduction! I'm Becky (we "met" last week), and I wanted to reply: No, oaks is not my last name...but that would be neat! I'm mom to one 10 month old little boy, so far, who has just gotten into his Daddy's video game equipment. Yes, so I am a wife to Matt, a man who is still quite young at heart judging from my last sentence! :) Gotta run and put those things away!

Rebekah said...

Hey Everyone from the UBP - thanks for stopping by and welcome!

Leah, its a pleasure to know you in real life to! ;0)

Becky- hello again! Oh it would have been funny if you were an Oaks, but I'll let you off! :0) Speak again soon.

Unknown said...

Hi there! Nice to meet you! Your blog is wonderful and your girls are gorgeous! Very blessed mommy :)

I hope you can stop by our blog: http://inspiredgiftsblog.blogspot.com
Inspiredgifts.com is a mom owned newly launched site.

Have a beautiful day
Rebecca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails