Tuesday 5 June 2012

God has the map.

OK God,
I think I am ready.
I have kicked, and cried,
and tried,
to understand
Why.
The truth is,
I dont understand,
but I trust 
YOU.
I know that 
YOU
have never let me down,
even when events and chapters have unfolded,
pages have come,
and gone,
embraced and un-embraced.
You
carry me.
YOU 
guide me.
I feel you pull my heart away,
to a new day,
another way,
a new path,
unmarked,
not walked.
I can not see ahead,
I have only your voice to guide me.
I can't lag behind,
or I might lose sight of 
YOU.
The darkness and uncertainty blind me,
But YOU are my light.
I know that 
I have kicked, and cried,
and tried,
to understand
Why.
But I think now,
I am ready,
to follow,
to not look at things I leave behind,
But to took to
YOU.
To hold your hand,
to trust YOUR plan,
to leave the question marks,
in the sand.
YOU
hold my teras,
YOU
are aware of my feras,
but
YOUR perfect love,
will bind them and wipe my tears away.
Joy will be found in the light of a
new day.
I step toward
YOUR way,
The path, I sense you are calling me on.
Clothed in simple,
rustic
FAITH.
I come.





 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails