Friday 8 June 2012



Daily bread-we need nourishment and food daily.
 We also need spiritual food daily, checking in with God, Keeping an open communication line with heaven.
 Remembering that we are not just physical beings, but that we have spiritual lives that need food.
 Life, breathing, giving, living, connecting, growing, changing, evolving.
 There is more to us than flesh and blood. We have a responsibility to keep connected to our spirits, otherwise they may dull, fade, become weak.
 Open your spiritual eyes and ears and hear what the spirit of God is saying to you. 
He loves it when you connect and remain in close communication with Him.
 If we starve our spirits, our physical -mental states also suffer. They are all connected.
 We may become downcast, depressed, feel hopeless. Look up! 
God is in control and has the answers, He has the blueprints for your life and offers you to receive the best. But its our choice. 
"Whoever has ears, let them hear." Matthew 11:15 ""Are you listening to me? Really listening?
" ♥



"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails