Tuesday 7 February 2012

Sign posts

Ever get one of those moments when you feel that God is using circumstances to speak to you? Last time I saw this sign and had it 'stand out' to me was just before I conceived with my 3rd child. I heard God speak to my heart about change of priorities and having to step away from some things I was involved in and prepare myself physically and emotionally for another child. Well yesterday this sign post ( not this exact one but same wording) Jumped out at me again....When God speaks, in signs, whispers, circumstances. Take the time to listen. He may only say it the once :-)
"For I have known the thoughts that I am thinking towards you -- an affirmation of Jehovah; thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give to you posterity and hope." Jeremiah 29:11


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails