Tuesday 21 February 2012

Mirror, mirror on the wall....


 For years, God gave me a recurring vision of myself as a little girl, looking into a mirror. The reflection was not of a little girl, but of a woman, fully grown, wearing royal clothing and she stood tall and confident. He kept telling me, that reflection of myself was correct, yet I could not see it. Over time, as I read of his truth and lived in his light, communicated with him in prayer and thought and deed, I started to feel that change taking place on the inside of me. God exists outside of the realms and confines of time. He knows my beginning and he knows my end. He already knows every day I will ever live and whom I choose to serve. I choose Him. I choose a life of surrender and love. Because of this, I see evidence of this verse in my own life. I would recommend it! ♥
'All of us, with no covering on our faces, show the shining-greatness of the Lord as in a mirror. All the time we are being changed to look like Him, with more and more of His shining-greatness. This change is from the Lord Who is the Spirit.'2 Corinthians 3:18
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails