Friday 25 June 2010

Joy!

 Chronicles 16:27 


 'Splendor and majesty are before him;
       strength and joy in his dwelling place.'







There is Joy in his dwelling place.
Like a fountain,
of living fresh water.
When our lives are dry and Joy is not present,
we can go to God,
sit at his feet,
love on him,
cry our tears,
pour out our complaint
and sit and rest 
in Him.
In His presence we can find his Joy. 



Jeremiah 31:13 


 13 Then maidens will dance and be glad,
       young men and old as well.
       I will turn their mourning into gladness;
       I will give them comfort and
joy instead of sorrow.


Today, 
we have a lot to be joyful about.
We are children of God,
loved and cherished by him,
blessed and filled with purpose,
we are filled with destiny,
we are royal,
spotless,
beautiful!


Get a dose of Jesus today
and be renewed with his JOY!





I read this today,
please pop over and join in,
reading Gods word together.

@



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy do I know the lack of joy. The devil has tried to rob me of mine many times since my husband lost his job in March. There is one thing that works everytime with me. I close my eyes and imagine hugging Jesus; gently laying my head on His shoulder. There I find peace and my joy is restored.

Wanda said...

Came over from Erin's place. Wonderful sciptures you've shared. I'll be jotting them down for future reference.

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

In His presence we can indeed find His Joy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails