Thursday 17 November 2011

One thing.

One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Psalm 27:4

One thing.
ONE THING.
OnE   ThInG...
1 thing...

If I could ask just ONE thing, 
what would it be?
The psalmist echoes the cry of my heart at this moment.
I long to dwell in his house, his presence, 
his love, his glory...
more than anything else.

He showed me a picture of a key, a heart shaped key and written on it were two words.
HUNGER
&
THIRST.


Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Matthew 5:6

This key opened the door to his presence & his kingdom.



Jesus opened the door to heaven to us, He tore the veil, he removed any obstacle,
yet even as christians we stand at the door and see it as a no go area. A private garden. 
Jesus gave us the key...If we hunger and thirst for HIM,
we enter into heavenly realms and experience his presence.
Its so amazing.
There is peace there,
joy,
revelation,
direction,
and we can bring it back with us..
all we experience in those moments and experiences with him,
can be brought into the world we live in.
Bringing his kingdom ,
on earth,
as it is in heaven.

So why do we stand at the door and wait?
RUN,
MOVE
into his presence!
Its free,
its available.

Hes given you the keys of salvation.
You are his,
whats His is mine,
and what is mine is his!


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails