Friday 25 January 2013

Can of christianity please...

I had a vision/picture last night of liquid gold being poured out on earth from heaven, people loved this liquid and drank freely of it- those who were thirsty.

Then people began to package the pure liquid, labeling it in tin cans, like '7up', 'coke', 'tango' etc. As time went on, these labels became more about traditional and unique styles, causing division with others who drank of a differing can.
Some only drank on sundays, in a particular way, with a certain food, others didn't even like the drink, they just liked the social element of the preferred group.

Then there were those, who didn't chose a label to drink from, but found the source of the liquid for themselves! They were hooked up to the mainline and became intoxicated with heavenly revelations and to other groups looked crazy!

But God said to me, 'There will come a day when I will strip away all the labels and reveal the source of this liquid gold. It matters not which 'can' you drink from, what matters to me is your connection with me, divine love. I AM the source, I AM life, I AM the drink that will satisfy, and give you life. 'All who are thirsty, shall thirst no more, but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.' John 4.14

Create your own labels if you will... But God can not be put in a can, a box, a religion and be held there. His love COVERS the earth. His power, presence and light fill every crevice. Jesus made it possible for everyone to engage with the Father/Divine and how we connect to him is a personal matter, the important thing remains, God longs for you to KNOW him and feel his touch in your life..He is always searching for ways to get your attention, are your ears open and your eyes seeing? 


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails